Can we do this for you?
We offer free site transfers for all customers. By letting us transfer your site, you can save a lot of time/hassle and we can make sure your site is optimized for the best performance on our servers. If you are interested, please contact your Account Manager, or open a new support ticket.
- Backup your existing WordPress Site with an automated plugin. We recommend the following:
- Use the same automated plugin on your new Cloud22 WordPress admin to migrate your backup made in Step 1.
- Make sure that what ever backup option you have selected above includes backing up your site files. If it hasn’t, you need to backup your existing WordPress files found in /wp-content using a FTP client, and then connect to your Cloud22 account via FTP to upload /wp-content into /public_html
- Migrate any existing email accounts on the old hosting/server.
- Finish any other site migration tasks and then update your DNS to point to Cloud22’s servers.